How do I license my pet?

Licenses are mandatory and are available at the Warman Home Centre Communiplex for $25 per pet. This tag is valid for the lifetime of the animal. The Warman Home Centre Communiplex is located at 701 Centennial Boulevard.

Click here for more information.

Click here to read the City of Warman Animal Control Bylaw.

Show All Answers

1. How do I license my pet?
2. How long may a vehicle be parked on city streets?
3. Can I ride my ATV in the City?