Bylaw Enforcement

Untitled design (3)

The Bylaw Enforcement Officer:

The Bylaw Enforcement Officer resolves bylaw related issues through education and enforcement to achieve bylaw compliance. The city's most frequently requested bylaws are found here

Please note that the Bylaw Enforcement Officer does not deal with Criminal Code offences. Please dial 9-1-1 for emergencies. 


      • Parking violations
      • Animals at large
      • Untidy premises
      • Noise complaints

The Complaint Reporting Process:

If you require assistance Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. please contact the Bylaw Enforcement Officer by phone or email. If you have an after hours animal control issue/concern please call the after hours number. For after hours bylaw emergencies please contact the Warman RCMP.

How to Pay for a Fine: 

Animal Control Related Fines

Payment of an animal related fine can be made by cash, credit card, debit, or cheque to the Warman Home Centre Communiplex (WHCC) at 701 Centennial Blvd., Warman, SK S0K 0A1. A cheque can also be mailed to PO Box 340, Warman, SK S0K 4S0. Please phone (306) 933-2210 Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. 

All Other Bylaw Related Fines:

Payment of all other bylaw related fines can be made by cash, debit or cheque to Warman City Hall, 107 Central St. W. Warman, SK, S0K 4S0. A cheque can also be mailed to PO Box 340, Warman, SK S0K 4S0. Please phone (306) 933-2133 Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. 

When to Notify the RCMP: 

You should report any criminal activity directly to the RCMP, including but not limited to: 

      • Loitering. 
      • Trespassing. 
      • Noise complaints related to domestic disputes or house parties. 
      • Possible drug activity. 
      • Vandalism.
  1. Wade Eberle

    Bylaw Enforcement Officer


    Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (*excluding statutory holidays*)

  2. Animal Control Service After Hours & Weekends

    **currently unavailable**